Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au> on 2002/01/03 16:22:38 UTC

xml-docs

Keiron,

I went to cvs looking for examples of how to write the xml for
multi-level menus like the "new design" menus, but could not see where
it was happening.  I found this -

  <external href="design/index.html"      label="NEW DESIGN" />

- in fop.xml, but not the source.  Where is it?

Peter

Re: xml-docs

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Keiron,

Without having resoved the generation of books, I have converted my html
to xml, and run it against a cut-down fop.xml in one of the earlier
builds.  The results are at
<http://home.iprimus.com.au/pbwest/xml-fop/docs/html-docs/alt.properties.html>.
 The xml files are in the parallel xml-docs directory.

There's not much chance of my getting too attached to the current DTDs;
I found them very restrictive and found myself inserting nbsps all over
the place to work around minor formatting bugs.

Peter

Re: xml-docs

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.