Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Filip Balas <fb...@IMVProjects.com> on 2004/12/11 02:18:15 UTC

Radio component?

It appears that a Radio component is not
an IFormComponent.  It seems to me that this
should be true because Radio groups are part of
forms?

In any case, how does one get the name generated
by rendering a Radio button from the component
seeing as how you can't do:

IForm form = ((IForm)getComponent("someFormID"));
form.getElementId((IFormComponent)getComponent("historyType"));

Filip

Re: Radio component?

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.
The Radio component is not an IFormComponent, but RadioGroup is.  All
radio buttons contained within a single radio group have the same form
element id.

Paul