Posted to user@struts.apache.org by 李向榮 <fr...@mdsserv.mds.com.tw> on 2001/09/25 12:40:47 UTC

Deployment Problem in iPlanet using Strut Example !!

Hello, all,

I  have searched the mailing archive for this problem, there are someone post the same issue but no answer.
Hope someome have the solution already that would share for me.
I have got some problems, here is the problems that I occur :

1.	javac couldn't find /WEB-INF/lib/struts.jar, unless I uncompress struts.jar into /WEB/INF/classes.
2.	SERVLET-execution_failed: Error in executing servlet action: java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
	try to access class org.apache.struts.action.AddDataSourceRule from class org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet

Regards
Frankie