Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by William Tam <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/16 05:42:33 UTC

Freeing port after a server/endpoint has been stopped

Hi,

If I deploy a CXF service endpoint in a container (e.g. spring
container, websphere, etc), the endpoint seems to hold on to the
socket even after it has been stopped.  Is there a way to free the
socket?

Thanks,
William

Re: Freeing port after a server/endpoint has been stopped

Posted by William Tam <em...@gmail.com>.
I did call server.stop().  I will try the system property.  thanks!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Did you call the Server.stop()?