Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/12/29 21:49:59 UTC

[VOTE] New Committer: Ted Husted

Ted has gone to extensive lengths to gather documents (including his own)
describing the Struts architecture, and a walk-through of the Struts example
application.  He's now volunteering to incorporate those docs into the standard
Struts distribution (as well as assist on the code).

Therefore, I nominate Ted Husted as a committer on the Struts project, per the
Jakarta guidelines at <http://jakarta.apache.org/site/roles.html>.

Votes please?

Craig

Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Ted Husted