Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by gfx_dude <in...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/19 00:30:18 UTC

refsynopsisdiv title not showing up in PDF, fop0.94

The title of a refsynopsisdiv section does not show up in a FOP generated
PDF.  It does show up in generated XHTML, and other reference section titles
show up, i.e. refsect1 section titles.

<refsynopsisdiv>
<title>Synopsis</title>
</refsynopsisdiv>

Synopsis doesn't appear in the .fo or the PDF.  It looks like the fo:block
might be set up correctly, but there's no text in the block.  I'm guessing
its a problem in the refentry.xsl file in the fo directory.  I've been
looking at this for several days, any ideas? Hopefully its something simple.

Thanks in advance

gfx_dude

Re: refsynopsisdiv title not showing up in PDF, fop0.94

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
This seems to be a DocBook question. You'd better throw your question in
that arena since the problem seems to be located in the XSLT stage,
before FOP even gets active.

Jeremias Maerki