Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com> on 2015/06/24 16:52:17 UTC

mod_session_crypto crash

When build on Windows with no openssl or nss driver , I was assuming
that mod_session crypto would use apr-crypto.

Seems I was wrong,  then Apache crashes without anything in the log,
quite some reports, see the latest at
http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=30892#30892

When I build with the openssl driver , then all is fine.

Re: mod_session_crypto crash

Posted by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com>.
Forget my question, it is not a bug report.

Q: Is my assumption wright that when not build with a driver ( OpenSSL and/or NSS) it should use apr-crypto ?

If no, should be good to have an error logged, instead of a crash.

Ps.
With no driver the module loads fine, only when using crypto it crashes.

Event viewer, see few post above in that thread.

Steffen

Re: mod_session_crypto crash

Posted by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.