Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by rohita <ro...@411web.com> on 2008/11/21 20:11:58 UTC

Re: [MINA] Apparent DEADLOCK in com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner

Hi All,

I am having the same problem of APPARENT DEADLOCK
I am very new to Java.
I am Hibernate3 and c3p0
Data base i am using is MySQL.

Please help me out as i am not able to find out which settings i have to
change to remove this deadlock,
Whenever this deadlock comes site goes down and because of this i am loosing
traffic from site

Here is the stack trace for my error

09:29:04,924  WARN ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner:608 -
com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPool
AsynchronousRunner$DeadlockDetector@2f922e72 -- APPARENT DEADLOCK!!!
Creating emergen
cy threads for unassigned pending tasks!
09:29:04,926  WARN ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner:624 -
com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPool
AsynchronousRunner$DeadlockDetector@2f922e72 -- APPARENT DEADLOCK!!!
Complete Status:

        Managed Threads: 3
        Active Threads: 3
        Active Tasks:

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTa
sk@b3249a2 (com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread-#1)

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTa
sk@1280306c
(com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread-#2)

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTa
sk@1deb0bf1
(com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread-#0)
        Pending Tasks:

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTa
sk@325d0a8f

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTa
sk@7a604c1d

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@482542af

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@63d142a

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@13f6d499

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@31ff930c

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@20f1279

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@2b85c6fd

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@5bcb225d

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@753d36bf

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@5d571bb

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@1daefb

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@1ccae0cc

com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AsyncTestIdleResourceTask@4b6c7fd8

Thanks
Rohit

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
How can it be connected to Directory ? The initial problem, back in
2006, was related to MINA, which was then a subprojet to Directory.

If you have a problem with MINA, just post to the MINA mailing list.

>From the stack trace you are posting, I don't think this is even a
MINA poblem, so please post to the mailing list which is associated
with the tools you ar eusong.

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny