Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 吴睿政 <76...@qq.com> on 2020/09/09 11:53:46 UTC

Self-Introduction-Ruizheng Wu, Nice to Meet You All!

Hello, I am Ruizheng Wu, now a junior student of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.

My tech stack: I am familiar with JAVA and C languages, familiar with popular development tools such as MAVEN and GIT, have some experience in JavaWeb development, and master commen used frameworks such as Spring and MyBatis.I also master MySQL database and database management tool Navicat\Workbench.&nbsp;In addition, I have some front-end development experience, familiar with HTML\CSS\JS\BOOTSTRAP.

I am very interested in the field of database and data processing, so I hope to join the IoTDB community and participate in the development and iteration of IotDB. I have contacted with two Committers: Xiangdong Huang and Jialin Qiao, and I hope to find a suitable task in the community under the guidance of seniors and make some contributions to the development of IoTDB.&nbsp;I am really looking forward to learning from you and cooperating with you!

Re: Self-Introduction-Ruizheng Wu, Nice to Meet You All!

Posted by Haonan Hou <hh...@outlook.com>.
Hi,

Welcome to join our Apache IoTDB community. Look forward to cooperate with you and contribute to the community together!

BR,
Haonan Hou

________________________________
Posted by Xiangwei Wei <wx...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruizheng,

Welcome to IoTDB!!

You can see the user guide from [1], and system design doc from[2].  Look
forward to your PR :D

[1]
http://iotdb.apache.org/zh/UserGuide/Master/Get%20Started/QuickStart.html
[2] http://iotdb.apache.org/zh/SystemDesign/Architecture/Architecture.html

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2020年9月9日周三 下午9:04写道:

--
Best,
Xiangwei Wei

Re: Self-Introduction-Ruizheng Wu, Nice to Meet You All!

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruizheng,

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi Ruizheng,