Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Medha Parathasarathy <me...@fastmail.fm> on 2006/02/08 12:55:41 UTC

Tomcat compression not working for data sent by server only - compression works for receipt from browser

We have a small application running on tomcat 5.5. We tried to enable
compression. The same is working on communcation received from the
browser[ at around 50% ]. But the data sent from the server gets an
compression of only 1%.   Had anybody used this feature. How ensure that
the compression is uniform data received and sent.

Regards

Sarathy

                          unladen european swallow