Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by gokul krishnan <go...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/22 01:23:33 UTC

XQTS test suite

@Sameera: thanks for the link. I got some understanding of hyracks.

Hi Vinayak,

I downloaded and installed the apache-vxquery-0.2-incubating-RC2. I also
built the project which automatically downloaded hyracks. I went through
hyracks paper that Sameera suggested. However, I am having trouble locating
the XQTS test suite.

I mean i would want to look at the tests and start understanding the
implementation.

As of now, from what i could understand there are four components
a) vxquery-client
b) vxquery-parent
c) vxquery-core
d) vxquery-test

Also if at there is any documentation, I would like to work on that as well.

Please do let me know your thoughts on this.

thanks,
gokul.

Re: XQTS test suite

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
Hi,

in the 0.2 release candidate we actually removed the automatic download from the pom.xml.
But the XQTS for XQuery 1.0 should be available from here:
http://dev.w3.org/2006/xquery-test-suite/PublicPagesStagingArea/

To get a better grasp of the project you might also want to look at the XQuery specification -specifically at the processing model (http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery/#id-processing-model) as you should be able to find most of the components that are mentioned there in the code.

Cheers,
Till

Re: XQTS test suite

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com>.