Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2014/05/01 14:04:58 UTC

Re: ApacheCon Video

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> I have all of the audio on Drobpox in mp4 format, and am now in the process
> of converting it over to mp3 - the mp4 format adds a video element, but it's
> not actually video, but is instead a single screen with the ApacheCon logo
> on it.

Has uploading those mp4 files directly to YouTube been considered?

Marvin Humphrey

Re: ApacheCon Video

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 7:13 AM, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> On 05/01/2014 08:04 AM, Marvin Humphrey wrote:

>> Has uploading those mp4 files directly to YouTube been considered?
>
> No, I hadn't even considered it. That's certainly an option. Would certainly
> solve the disk space problem, too. And I could just link to them from
> Feathercast.

I think that would be a good way to go.  People were already expecting the
audio to be published, so complaints seem unlikely.

Marvin Humphrey

Re: ApacheCon Video

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon