Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr> on 2013/10/23 23:19:53 UTC

Terms function join with a Select function ?

Dear Solr users,

I use the Terms function to see the frequency data in a field but it's
for the whole database.

I have 2 questions:
- Is it possible to increase the number of statistic ? actually I have
the 10 first frequency term.

- Is it possible to limit this statistic to the result of a request ?

PS: the second question is very important for me.

Many thanks

Re: Terms function join with a Select function ?

Posted by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr>.
Hi Erick,

I think it's a memory problem, I do my test on a little computer at home
(8Go Ram i3-2120 3.30Ghz 64bits)

and my database is very big 87M docs for 200Go size.

I thought SOLR could done statistic on only the query answer, so here on
around 3000 docs (around 6000 terms)
it's not so big....

I do analyze log yet, I will do in few hours when I comeback home

Thanks,
Bruno

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr>.

Posted by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr>.

Posted by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr>.
Dear,

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr>.
Dear All,

Ok I have an answer concerning the first question (limit)
It's the terms.limit parameters.

But I can't find how to apply a Terms request on a query result....

any idea ?

Bruno

Le 23/10/2013 23:19, Bruno Mannina a écrit :
> Dear Solr users,
>
> I use the Terms function to see the frequency data in a field but it's
> for the whole database.
>
> I have 2 questions:
> - Is it possible to increase the number of statistic ? actually I have
> the 10 first frequency term.
>
> - Is it possible to limit this statistic to the result of a request ?
>
> PS: the second question is very important for me.
>
> Many thanks

---