Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/17 02:21:55 UTC

Dropping Hadoop 1 for 1.7.0

Have we already decided to drop Hadoop 1 for 1.7.0? I can't remember
anymore.

If we haven't decided to do so already, I'd like to suggest doing so.

- Josh

Re: Dropping Hadoop 1 for 1.7.0

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
+cc user@

I don't believe a vote is necessary unless anyone actually has an
objection. Let's have a discussion and if there are any concerns by devs
at the end, we can call a vote.

Anyone should feel free to state their opinion on the subject.

Re: Dropping Hadoop 1 for 1.7.0

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
+cc user@

Re: Dropping Hadoop 1 for 1.7.0