Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Yannick Awasum <ya...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/13 09:34:51 UTC

Database Table Description of Current Apache Fineract/Mifos X

Hello Everyone,

We are building a business intelligence app on to of Fineract and need to
understand the functions of each table in the current release database. We
found this: https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MDZ/Mifos+X+Database
but its incomplete.

Can someone point us in the right direction or provide us with such details?

We will be grateful.

Thanks

--

*Awasum Yannick Noah*
Chief Technology Officer

Re: [Mifos-developer] Database Table Description of Current Apache Fineract/Mifos X

Posted by Yannick Awasum <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much Nazeer and Ed.

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Adi,