Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Bayless Kirtley <bk...@cox.net> on 2020/05/09 14:53:29 UTC

Missing Glib & GtkWidget

I recently updated from Netbeans 8.1 to 11.1 on Linux Mint 19.3, open
JDK 11.0.7. I have all my projects compiling and running successfully. I
keep getting error messages in the output window with Netbeans however.
They usually complain about Glib-GObject and usually reference GtkWidget
of JawTopLevel. I have never knowingly used any of the above and never
had the messages in 8.1 Can anyone tell me how to eliminate these
errors? Am I missing something the 11.1 needs? Or do I have something in
my code that I don't think I need?

Thanks, Bayless