Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rajarshi Ghosh <gh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/09 14:56:43 UTC

Log output

I am using Tomcat3.2 as a plug in (to run the jsp and servlet files).
The output of the System.out.println("msg") is coming to the stdout of the Tomcat3.2(i.e in the console of the Tomcat3.2)>I want the console output should be redirected to some text file.For that I had done the modification in server.xml file of Tomcat as below:
<Logger name="tc_log" verbosityLevel="INFORMATION" path="logs/tomcat.log"/>

But still the output is been seen in the console of Tomcat3.2.
Please help me out to redirect these in a separate text file.

Thanks
Rajarshi Ghosh

Re: Netscape Web Server and Tomcat

Posted by Hassan Siddiqui <hs...@astro.estec.esa.nl>.
Masiar

I've noticed that you've managed to build nsapi_redirector.so for solaris.
Is it possible for me to have a copy of that? Would it be comparible with
netscape server 3.5.1?

Thanks.

--
 Hassan Siddiqui                      ESA/SCI/SAX
 Tel:   +31-(0)71-565 5899            Room Dd 015, ESTEC

Netscape Enterprise Server (3.5.1) on Unix

Posted by Hassan Siddiqui <hs...@astro.estec.esa.nl>.
I've asked this question already on jguru, which I repeat here:

How do I configure Netscape Enterprise Server (3.5.1) to co-operate with tomcat
on a
Solaris-7 platform? I've read the following doc
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-netscape-howto.html
but
that seems to only cover Win32 installations, not UNIX