Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Suren Naidoo <su...@boe.co.za> on 2001/04/18 12:16:36 UTC

Accessing MS SOAP service using java

Hi All,

I am pretty sure, that someone has java code that accesses a MS SOAP
service.

I would greatly appreciate it, if someone could provide me with details and
some sample code.

TIA
Suren

WARNING: Any unauthorised use or interception of this e-mail is illegal. If
this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute or
disclose the contents to anyone. BoE does not accept any responsibility for
the opinions expressed in this e-mail.

Re: Accessing MS SOAP service using java

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@qwest.net>.

IMHO Apache SoapV2.1 and MS Interoperate in either direction (even over SSL).
Regards - George

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@qwest.net>.

Posted by Silvio Fiorito <si...@ntr.net>.
Search the list archives (check the site for the URL). I had posted sample
code to do this a few weeks ago.

Silvio

Posted by Silvio Fiorito <si...@ntr.net>.