Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/10 10:23:20 UTC

Broadcasting Flow File

Hi,

I have a use case where I need to "broadcast" a flow file to multiple
processors. At the moment, the only way I see to do that is to combine a
DuplicateFlowFile processor with a DistributeLoad processor. It seems to
work fine, but I am wondering if it would be more user friendly to have a
dedicated processor for this kind of operation? If you think so, I'll be
happy to have it done.

Pierre

Re: Broadcasting Flow File

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Yes that's correct. I didn't notice the possibility to use the same
relationship multiple times.
It is exactly what I wanted to perform. Thanks!

Re: Broadcasting Flow File

Posted by Matthew Clarke <ma...@gmail.com>.