Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr> on 2020/01/03 09:09:38 UTC

Error in Pootle

Hello,

Unable to send a valid string with a critical error.
If I click on "Ignore", Pootle returns "not found".
I attach an animated GIF to see the problem:
https://www.cjoint.com/doc/20_01/JAdjfEfXrjp_pootle.gif
Sorry my UI is in french but easily understood.

Re: Error in Pootle

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

Am 03.01.20 um 11:52 schrieb Bidouille:
>> It seems you have to "change the string, save it snd then change back
> Yes, I do this but this a painful for 1,300 strings

I did it from time to time too

We couldn't see it in the old version.

Regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Error in Pootle

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.

Re: Error in Pootle

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

It seems you have to "change the string, save it snd then change back

Sorry for the Inconvenience

Mechtilde

Re: Error in Pootle

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.

Re: Error in Pootle

Posted by Taavi Kaevats <ta...@gmail.com>.
I am not too familiar with the upgraded environment yet, but a wild guess..
have you tried to move up or down in string list and then retry? I am
recalling such similar behavior from old code occasionally..

R, 3. jaanuar 2020 11:09 Bidouille <oo...@free.fr> kirjutas: