Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by "Aparup Banerjee (apbanerj)" <ap...@cisco.com> on 2016/07/25 15:04:23 UTC

Beam/Flink : State access

I am looking for a way to access streaming engine state (Flink) in my beam transformations. I understand this can be accessed only though the runtime context. Has any one tried accessing flink runtime context in beam? May be roll it up as a custom API of some sort. Might need some changes in FlinkRunner is my hunch.

Thanks,
Aparup

Re: Beam/Flink : State access

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com.INVALID>.
There is no current state API supported for users, its in
design/development. BEAM-25/dev mailing list should be updated with details
soon.

Re: Beam/Flink : State access

Posted by "Aparup Banerjee (apbanerj)" <ap...@cisco.com>.

Re: Beam/Flink : State access