Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Kozlov Maxim <dr...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/16 09:23:09 UTC

Implement IgniteZeromqStreamer to stream data from ZeroMQ

Hello Igniters,

Please review and comment implementation ZeroMQ streamer.
PR: https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1532 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1532>
Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-533 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-533>

--
Best Regards,
Max K.

Re: Implement IgniteZeromqStreamer to stream data from ZeroMQ

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Sure, I will have a look in a couple of days.Maxim, thank you for the PR!
Roman

    On Friday, February 17, 2017 12:39 AM, Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> wrote:

 Roman,

As the most experienced committer of the streaming components, could you do the review of Maxim’s changes?

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Roman,