Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org> on 2005/04/20 16:15:25 UTC

[1.2RC2] Two instances of AxisServlet using different wsdd files?

In Axis 1.2RC2, is it possible to have 2 instances of AxisServlet (in
the same webapp) use different deployment descriptors (e.g.
server-config-one.wsdd and server-config-two.wsdd)?

Thanks,
-Ralph.

Re: [1.2RC2] Two instances of AxisServlet using different wsdd files?

Posted by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org>.
On 21.04.2005, at 11:50, Venkat Reddy wrote:
> Each servlet can use its own AxisEngine. But i'm not sure if you can
> force AxisProperties, through the servlet code, to load different
> config files each time.

Thanks for your reply.

So how do I tell my servlets to use diffferent AxisEngines, and how do
I tell those AxisEngines what services they should offer?

Cheers,
-Ralph.

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
Each servlet can use its own AxisEngine. But i'm not sure if you can
force AxisProperties, through the servlet code, to load different
config files each time.

- venkat