Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rademacher Tobias <To...@grob.de> on 2003/07/01 14:49:48 UTC

AW: Instiating a Project object ( was Re: Executing Maven through Java Webstart)

> -> what interests me is to have the dependencies... and what I get in
> maven.xml,
> 	    <echo message="blop ${project.getDependencies() == null}"/>
>    says true whereas the project has an amount of dependencies.
>
> Am I following the wrong route ?

Didn't ${pom.artifacts} work????????

Bye
Toby

Re: AW: Instiating a Project object ( was Re: Executing Maven through Java Webstart)

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
On Mardi, juil 1, 2003, at 14:49 Europe/Paris, Rademacher Tobias wrote:
>> -> what interests me is to have the dependencies... and what I get in
>> maven.xml,
>> 	    <echo message="blop ${project.getDependencies() == null}"/>
>>    says true whereas the project has an amount of dependencies.
>>
>> Am I following the wrong route ?
>
> Didn't ${pom.artifacts} work????????

Yes, yes, got it... sorry... pom and not project...
project is defined though, something different...

Paul