Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mark Babcock <ma...@CorMine.com> on 2006/10/09 15:41:49 UTC

javascript with panelTab

Has anyone had any success with getting the tabbed pane client side
scripts to work?

<f:subview id="panelTabbedPane1">

<t:panelTabbedPane selectedIndex="1" width="100%"
styleClass="leftTabbedPane"

activeTabStyleClass="activeTab"

tabContentStyleClass="tabContent"

activeSubStyleClass="activeSub">

<t:panelTab id="portfolio" label="Portfolio" onclick="alert('hi');">

                 <f:verbatim><br/><br/></f:verbatim>

                 <h:outputText value="Portfolio" />

      </t:panelTab>

      <t:panelTab id="results" label="Results">

            <%@include file="/jsp/hitlist/hitListPage.jsp" %>

      </t:panelTab>

</t:panelTabbedPane>

</f:subview>

I can't seem to get the onclick to work with the panelTab.   Nothing
happens, no errors nothing.

And when I view source from the compiled page the onclick alert('hi')
isn't even visible.   Does anyone have any experience with running the
panelTabbedPane in client side mode?