Posted to commits@xerces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/02/09 18:05:05 UTC

[Xerces Wiki] Trivial Update of "February2009" by Michael Glavassevich

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xerces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by Michael Glavassevich:
http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/February2009

  There was quite a bit of development since November, including more progress on the XML Schema 1.1 implementation, other schema features, the StAX event API and an implementation of the DOM Element Traversal API. The latter requires a new interface from the W3C. Hoping this can be included soon. See issues highlighted in the XML Commons report.

- Still getting good help from the community on the XML Schema 1.1 work. Our former GSoC student is helping improve the support for type alternatives and another is looking at the assertions support.
+ Still getting good help from the community on the XML Schema 1.1 work. Our former GSoC student is helping to improve the support for type alternatives and another is looking at the assertions support.

  === Xerces-C ===