Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Willis, Ken D." <KD...@southernco.com> on 2003/05/07 15:21:58 UTC

jk_nt_service

I am running Tomcat 3.2.3 as an NT service and jdk 1.3.1_02.  The tomcat
log has the following entries.

Ctx(  ): Exception in: R(  + /servlet/com.esri.esrimap.Esrimap + null) -
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
	<<no stack trace available>>

I am new to Tomcat and there doesn't appear to be a lot of documentation
on running Tomcat as a service.  It is my understanding that the service
uses the wrapper.properties file when it starts up.  Assuming that a
lack of allocated memory is the problem, where do I modify Tomcat's
memory allocation (e.g., -Xms & -Xmx)?

Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Re: jk_nt_service

Posted by ha...@informatiefabriek.nl.
Please search the archive. This has been asked many times before...

Cheers,

Harm de Laat
Informatiefabriek
The Netherlands