Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2015/02/04 04:24:51 UTC

Re: Antwort: November 2014 report concerns

My guess is that the GitHub clone would go away when the main repo is moved
to the attic. I don't see any objections to moving to the attic. As
Thorsten said last quarter, it has been 4 years since a release, and there
haven't been any commits in a very long time.

I don't know where they got the idea that questions weren't being answered.

Does the PMC want to put forth a resolution to move to the attic? We would
just need to call a vote. Given our voting rules we might not get the
resolution in this month, but it can be added to next month's agenda.

Are there any committers or contributors that want to put forth the effort
to keep the project alive? If so, there are enough active PMC members to
move the project over to those new individuals. I doubt that this is the
case as we would see it on the list.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Michael Wechner <michael.wechner@wyona.com

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Am 04.02.15 um 04:24 schrieb Richard Frovarp:
> My guess is that the GitHub clone would go away when the main repo is
> moved to the attic. I don't see any objections to moving to the attic.

I agree to moving to the attic.

[…]

> Are there any committers or contributors that want to put forth the
> effort to keep the project alive? If so, there are enough active PMC
> members to move the project over to those new individuals. I doubt that
> this is the case as we would see it on the list.

We are still using Lenya for our company website and for customer
projects, but I don't expect any major development efforts from
BeCompany. We would continue to contribute bug fixes and improvements,
but this won't happen on a regular basis.

Unfortunately I don't have enough spare time to spend on the project
anymore to provide any significant contributions.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: Antwort: November 2014 report concerns

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH