Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/12/20 12:12:40 UTC

Wicket posts missing on nabble

We've just had confirmation from nabble that some messages are not appearing
on their wicket-user list despite coming up in matching search results (eg I
posted yesterday about how we used the forum to successfully find a Wicket
developer, and that never appeared on the list, despite being visible
http://www.nabble.com/Wicket-training-reviews-contract-work-to13616515.html#a14408227
here ). It seems in particular to be messages posted via their site (rather
than posts sent to the mailing-list directly, by email) that are not
appearing.
nabble say there is no good reason for this (ie it's not ratings related
etc...) and they have passed the issue on to their developers. If you are
experiencing any such problems (ie you're not getting answers to questions
or your announcements relating to Wicket are not getting on the forum
because your posts are not visible at
http://www.nabble.com/Apache-Wicket-f13974.html), it's probably a good idea
to help nabble look into these issues by posting a note to their support
forum  http://www.nabble.com/Nabble-Support-f1.html here  with any other
known cases (include information about how you posted, by email or via
nabble).
Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk

Re: Wicket posts missing on nabble

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
Agreed. As per the initial post on this thread, any issues with nabble (like
disappearing posts or multiple deliveries of same post to Wicket
mailing-list subscribers) should be reported to nabble support - see link in
original post.

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.