Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Nils-Helge Garli <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/03 08:23:30 UTC

Home for "orphan" maven artifact

I have created a maven artifact to support running the pluto portlet
container with the  maven-jetty-plugin, and I was planning on using
this in tutorials and archetypes for the portlet plugin. Anybody have
suggestions on where to host this artifact? One solution would be to
place it in my company's open source maven repository and add a
reference to the repository in the pom.xml, but I'm not sure how
suitable that is for a struts 2 archetype? Is there a repository at
apache that one can put a maven artifact that isn't really a project?

Nils-H

Re: Home for "orphan" maven artifact

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Wendy

I'll figure out a suitable group id and try to upload it in time for
the 2.1 release.

Nils-H

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.