Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ferran Parra <fe...@mubimedia.com> on 2002/07/31 10:58:33 UTC

I am using Linux w/ JRun 3.1 and PoolMan 2.0.4 with Xerces...

Hello.

I am using Linux w/ JRun 3.1 and PoolMan 2.0.4 with Xerces. (The version that comes with PoolMan)
I have made the necessary changes in the classpath and restart JRun, and when PoolMan tries to read its
configuration from poolman.xml a 'segment fault' is created in the JVM and my JRun server dies. (All servers,
all applications.) This same setup in Windows works fine. I have tried "killing" it in windows by installing
the same version of the JVM that I have on the Linux box (1.31_04. Before that I was working with 1.31_03 in
Windows ...) and everything works fine in windows.

What the heck could be the problem? Should I try changing the parser? Xerces is the "standard", no?

Any help for a very frustrated geek much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ferran
Ferran Parra
ferran_p@mubimedia.com
http://www.mubimedia.com
MUBIMEDIA S.L.
C/ Mallorca, 275, 1r 2a 08008 BCN
Tel: 93 215 21 91 / Fax: 93 215 41 21

Re: I am using Linux w/ JRun 3.1 and PoolMan 2.0.4 with Xerces...

Posted by Karim Saloojee <ka...@hotpop.com>.
Have you tried a different JDK on Linux?

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: I am using Linux w/ JRun 3.1 and PoolMan 2.0.4 with Xerces...

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.