Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/14 21:06:33 UTC

Preview of new website?

I hope to get the new Antora based website deployable in the next few days, the main task left is setting up an .htaccess file with redirects from the old page locations to the new.

Does anyone want to see a preview before I make the new site live, or shall we assume the best and fix any problems anyone notices?

Thanks
David Jencks

Re: Preview of new website?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

Re: Preview of new website?

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.
+1

Re: Preview of new website?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
I’ve switched the site over to the Antora site…. https://felix.apache.org/index.html

Assuming no major problems surface I’ll ask infra to decommission the CMS area in the next day or two.

David Jencks

Re: Preview of new website?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1