Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Shathya Thiagaraj <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 12:16:56 UTC

PDF generated is blank when i try to generate few SVGs using pdf transcoder

Hi,
   PDF generated is blank when i try to generate few SVGs.
Im using the pdf transcoder.jar to generate the PDF.
Can anyone tell me what could be the problem.
Is the problem resides in the SVG or Adobe or the jar file.
Please reply, its urgent.

Regards,
Shathya

Re: PDF generated is blank when i try to generate few SVGs using pdf transcoder

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Hard to tell what the problem is without seeing your code and the SVG
files you try to process. If it happens for all sorts of SVG files, it's
probably an issue in your code calling Batik.

On 22.05.2007 12:16:56 Shathya Thiagaraj wrote:
> Hi,
>    PDF generated is blank when i try to generate few SVGs.
> Im using the pdf transcoder.jar to generate the PDF.
> Can anyone tell me what could be the problem.
> Is the problem resides in the SVG or Adobe or the jar file.
> Please reply, its urgent.
>
> Regards,
> Shathya

Jeremias Maerki