Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Bob Schulze <bo...@yipp.com> on 1998/05/26 13:09:07 UTC

apache-api/2283: Few changes to http_main.c and http_main.h

>Number:         2283
>Category:       apache-api
>Synopsis:       Few changes to http_main.c and http_main.h
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
For some modules (mod_log_mysql)to get running,
we need these small changes in the files above:

diff http_main.c http_main.c_org:
326c326
< //static pool *pconf;         /* Pool for config stuff */
---
> static pool *pconf;           /* Pool for config stuff */
835c835
< API_EXPORT(void) timeout(int sig)
---
> static void timeout(int sig)

diff http_main.h http_main.h_org:
110,112d109
<
>How-To-Repeat:
Compile mod_log_mysql after fixing the api names
>Fix:
see description