Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by TANAKA Yoshihiro <to...@ytp.ne.jp> on 2003/12/13 11:04:35 UTC

"in the ClassLoader sense" on MBean manual

To all committers,
I'd like to ask a question about Tomcat5 manual
while I'm translating it into Japanese.
(We have been translating all TC5 manuals into Japanese.)

In the part of,"Including your own mbean-descriptor files" clause
on "MBean Descriptor How To" page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/mbeans-descriptor-howto.html

You may configure custom components (e.g. Valves/Realms) by including
your own mbean-descriptor file(s), and setting the "descriptors"
attribute to point to a ';' separated list of paths (in the ClassLoader
sense) of files to add to the default list under ServerLifecycleListener
definition in server.xml.

I couldn't get the meaning of the phrase,"(in the ClassLoader sense)".
Does it mean, "like in the ClassLoader"?
Would someone please tell me in another words?

Regards.