Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by subramaniam ilango <si...@hotmail.com> on 2005/03/21 13:06:56 UTC

"IS NULL AS" in select clause not working

Hi,
      I have a query
given below "select  REG_DATE, REG_DATE IS NULL AS isnull from
USER order by isnull ASC, REG_DATE ASC;"

which I prefer doing it in Torque. I had been trying some thing like
given in the code snippet below which doesn't seem to work.
Can any one help  me to get this query in torque..

      Criteria criteria = new Criteria(7)
        .addSelectColumn(UserPeer.REG_DATE)
        .addAsColumn("asNull", UserPeer.REG_DATE+" IS NULL" )
        criteria.addAscendingOrderByColumn("asNull");
        criteria.addAscendingOrderByColumn(UserPeer.REG_DATE);

Thanks
Ilango