Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Bisht, Aarushi" <ab...@iu.edu> on 2020/04/10 02:16:00 UTC

Re: [External] Problem running mft portal

Hi Sumant,

Thank you for pointing out the issue. I have fixed the error, can you please try again.

Also the current UI does not reflect the actual UX design. Please refer to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-3314 for the UX design that should be implemented.

Thanks?,

Aarushi Bisht