Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Kai Levy <kl...@toasttab.com> on 2023/03/10 20:27:01 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-253 Expose producer metrics for deadLetterProducer and retryLetterProducer

Hello,

This thread is to start a vote for PIP-253

Discussion: https://lists.apache.org/thread/570x5yodg0bog4thgtstrgkgpthxmgfd
Issue: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/19698

Voting will be open at least 48 hours.

Thanks!
Kai

Re: [VOTE] PIP-253 Expose producer metrics for deadLetterProducer and retryLetterProducer

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Yunze