Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/23 16:37:14 UTC

ODE Logo

Hi,

We now have an official logo proposition! It's been very nicely created by
Kelly Thompson under the kind guidance of Zubin Wadia. And best of all: it's
awesome! There are 2 different styles that you can see here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/ODExSITE/logo.html

My personal preference would be for the first one but let me know what you
think.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Re: ODE Logo