Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/05/01 01:06:46 UTC

Does anyone know who Chris R. is?

I'm starting to draft the blog post for the logo poll.  As part of it
I'd like to acknowledge the designers who contributed logos proposals.
 I have everyone, except for "Chris R."  He did logo #11 on this page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.x+-+Logo+Explorations

I don't see any emails from him on the marketing list, and the wiki
doesn't give his full name.

If anyone knows, please contact me so I can get his information.

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: Does anyone know who Chris R. is?

Posted by Samer Mansour <sa...@gmail.com>.
I've altered that page hopefully if Chris checks back, Chris will contact
you.

Posted by Samer Mansour <sa...@gmail.com>.