Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 00:41:45 UTC

Re: [ANN] JumpStart Preview: for Tapestry 5.4

JumpStart 7 Preview 5 is now up.

It addresses the issues Bob raised below and it adds an AJAX Components CRUD example.

As always, please let me know if you spot anything that's incorrect or questionable. Bad examples will not help the Tapestry cause!

Cheers,

Geoff