Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Susheel Jalali <Su...@CoscendCommunications.com> on 2015/03/17 09:31:15 UTC

File Explorer not working in OM-3.0.4 on Centos-7.

Dear Maxim,

We have compiled and installed a fresh source on Centos 7,  from:

  apache-openmeetings-3.0.4-src.tar.gz

without any code changes.  We have used SWFTools-0.9.2.

We are unable to use File Explorer at all.  When we click "Upload File",
it loads directly to Whiteboard all right (JPG, text, PDF).  However, we
faced following issues:

1. Cannot see the uploaded file in left pane (File Explorer Tab).
2. Cannot add folders in File Explorer, even after clicking 'Refresh'.
3. Cannot upload file to File Explorer.

Is there something we can check in the logs?

We have none of the above issues in the other installation, using
OM-3.0.3 over Centos-6.5.

Susheel Jalali

Customer Operations Leader,

Coscend Communications Solutions

Elite Premio Complex Suite 200 Survey No 7 & 8 Balewadi Pune 411045
Maharashtra India

Cell +91-9011000233

_Susheel.Jalali@CoscendCommunications.com_

Web site:www.CoscendCommunications.com
<http://www.coscendcommunications.com/>

*Coscend’s**Software Service Factory*

"*Coscend Communications* is ... *pioneering a new approach*to ...
software applications development, and systems integration."

*Light Reading Network, *December, 2007

"*Coscend*is at the*vanguard of a new evolution*in telco OSS/BSS systems
integration."

*Caroline Chappell*
A leading authority in the communications services software industry

"There are *innovative*…*tools*from ... *Coscend *bubbling up, which
will help accelerate the data consolidation process and reduce its cost."

*Dennis Mendyk, */Editor,/Building a *Telco Service Factory*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.CoscendCommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html
<http://www.coscendcommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>

Re: File Explorer not working in OM-3.0.4 on Centos-7.

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi there,

we often face problems with Centos and permissions for webservices.
Probably you changed it before and after upgrade to Centos 7 it was unset.

Try this:
chcon -R -t httpd_sys_content_t /usr/lib/red5

Greetings Peter

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please check red5.log, seems to be RPC issue

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Susheel Jalali <
Susheel.Jalali@coscendcommunications.com> wrote:

> Dear Maxim,
>
> We have compiled and installed a fresh source on Centos 7,  from:
>
>  apache-openmeetings-3.0.4-src.tar.gz
>
> without any code changes.  We have used SWFTools-0.9.2.
>
> We are unable to use File Explorer at all.  When we click "Upload File",
> it loads directly to Whiteboard all right (JPG, text, PDF).  However, we
> faced following issues:
>
> 1. Cannot see the uploaded file in left pane (File Explorer Tab).
> 2. Cannot add folders in File Explorer, even after clicking 'Refresh'.
> 3. Cannot upload file to File Explorer.
>
> Is there something we can check in the logs?
>
> We have none of the above issues in the other installation, using OM-3.0.3
> over Centos-6.5.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Susheel Jalali
>
> Customer Operations Leader,
>
> Coscend Communications Solutions
>
> Elite Premio Complex Suite 200 Survey No 7 & 8 Balewadi Pune 411045
> Maharashtra India
>
> Cell +91-9011000233
>
> _Susheel.Jalali@CoscendCommunications.com_
>
> Web site:www.CoscendCommunications.com <http://www.
> coscendcommunications.com/>

> *Coscend’s**Software Service Factory*
>
> "*Coscend Communications* is ... *pioneering a new approach*to ...
> software applications development, and systems integration."
>
> *Light Reading Network, *December, 2007
>
> "*Coscend*is at the*vanguard of a new evolution*in telco OSS/BSS systems
> integration."
>
> *Caroline Chappell*
> A leading authority in the communications services software industry
>
> "There are *innovative*…*tools*from ... *Coscend *bubbling up, which will
> help accelerate the data consolidation process and reduce its cost."
>
> *Dennis Mendyk, */Editor,/Building a *Telco Service Factory*

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
> Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at: http://www.
> CoscendCommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html <http://www.
> coscendcommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax