Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by LGM <lm...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/01 21:16:32 UTC

Tomcat & SSL Issues

Hello List,

I am trying to configure tomcat for SSL on Red Hat 8.0 and I run the
keytool script
to obtain a CSR for my Certificate Authority. I am getting the
following error:

#$JAVA_HOME/bin/keytool -certreq -keyalg RSA -alias tomcat -file
/root/certreq.csr

keytool error: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Error decoding
X.509 certificate: com.baltimore.jcrypto.coders.CoderException:
com.baltimore.jcrypto.asn1.ASN1Integer;
com.baltimore.jcrypto.asn1.ASN1Exception:
com.baltimore.jcrypto.asn1.ASN1Integer; java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.baltimore.jcrypto.asn1.ASN1Integer

Does anyone have any ideas what's going on here? Thanks in advance!!

Luciano M.