Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Johan den Boer <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/05 07:12:21 UTC

Add method in wicket 1.4.3

Hi

I am new to wicket so this question may already been answered. In my java
class which is extended from WebPage I can not add a Label.

add(new Label("message", "Hello World"))

does not work. Is this method been replaced in 1.4.3

can you point me to the url so i can read about it or can you give me an
answer

thanks a lot

Johan

Re: Add method in wicket 1.4.3