Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by snakorse <51...@qq.com> on 2017/05/21 04:29:48 UTC

A question on RedeliveryPlugin Configuration

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a way to dynamically add redeliveryPolicy to the
redeliveryPolicyEntries node of the RedeliveryPlugin. Is there any way to
achieve this avoiding directly edit the activemq.xml and restart borker?

Re: A question on RedeliveryPlugin Configuration

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to do in Java code if you have an embedded broker.  You
can get access to the Broker chain from the BrokerService object, get the
RedeliveryPlugin and then update the redeliveryPolicyMap.

BrokerService brokerService = new BrokerService();
//do configuration here
RedeliveryPlugin plugin =
brokerService.getBroker().getAdaptor(RedeliveryPlugin.class);
//update the map on the plugin

I don't think you can do it with just XML right now.  The only dynamic
stuff support with XML is here:
http://activemq.apache.org/runtime-configuration.html