Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2002/02/23 23:47:42 UTC

Java Persistence Layer [was EJB, etc]

See

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/newproject.html

If you are serious, the first thing you really need to do is get the
source posted someplace. This could just be a page on a free host, with
the Apache License recast as the Michael Lee license. Or, SourceForge if
you think you might want to play with it bit first.

But, the ASF does not simply take code donations. We host projects and
products with developers that want to actively promote the product as
open source, under the Apache License, and manage the codebase in a
meritocratic way. So, its not so much about the tool itself, but about
them that want to use and improve the tool.

You might also want to take a look at

http://netmeme.org/simper/

Seems like you have a number of bullets in common.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services

RE: Java Persistence Layer [was EJB, etc]

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.

See jakarata-commons-sandbox/simplestore
...something similar...

</skip>

Regards
  ~Gerhard