Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Munna Ramjee <mu...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 03:09:59 UTC

Performance Benchmarks

Hi All,
Are there any performance benchmarks posted anywhere for Wicket?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks,
Munna.

Re: Performance Benchmarks

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> if you want to record 1 specific pages you should just do that in
> Requestcycle.detach

Or add a post-request file scanner that records the page sizes from
the serialized instances on the filesystem.

Martijn

Re: Performance Benchmarks

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
With the request logger you can turn on logging of the session size
*

boolean
* getRecordSessionSize()
if you want to record 1 specific pages you should just do that in
Requestcycle.detach
johan

Re: Performance Benchmarks

Posted by Vladimir K <ko...@gmail.com>.