Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Varga Balázs <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 08:05:03 UTC

Chek room is online?

Hello!

Howto check rooms status?

I have OM 2.1 and 3.0 server (only REST calls and directly acces to DB,
not use a portal)

The problem:

Room signin OPENED whenn moderator is logged in (and publicate this
OnLine ststus to main portal) and participants enabled join into room
until moderator is close/logout/ the room. The moderator layout do not
have LogOut/CloseRoom , close event whenn moderator close browser/iframe
window and server disconnect.

Howto get query(SELECT xxx) from db.conferencelog the online rooms and
participants+moderators in room  status into one list?

eg.: 10 room start at time and one list showing online status onto
public page, user can select romm and join in...

good process: online rooms collate from db cycle at minutes on backend
script and results put on JSON file. The json is calling many website
point with AJAX. This not load db query on many async connection public
calling.

Balazs Varga

Re: Chek room is online?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.