Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christian Thomsen <th...@ivx.de> on 2000/10/06 02:24:40 UTC

Using IIS on Win2000 (possible NT, too)

Hi !

When using tomcat with IIS on Win2k, I (and other users, too) got the
following problem:

Servlet runs with tomcat (http://localhost:8080/path).
Servlet does not run with IIS (http://localhost/path...)

The solution that has worked for me is what I call the Windows Standard
Procedure: Reboot your computer. No kidding, it really works, I have proved
it several times. The same thing happens when adding a new context path in
the uriworker.properties.
If there is anybody out there who can explain this behavior, I would be very
interested. Otherwise, this might be a help for tomcat newbies (like me)
when using it with IIS.

Chris