Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/14 15:08:16 UTC

Test failure on the master branch

Hi,

I am getting the following test failure while building Crunch. Have you got
an idea as to what may be the issue here?.

34787 [Thread-2057] INFO
 org.apache.crunch.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.jobcontrol.CrunchControlledJob  -
Job status available at: http://localhost:8080/
44548 [M:0;danushka:38318.oldLogCleaner] ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager  - Connection not found
in the list, can't delete it (connection
key=HConnectionKey{properties={hbase.zookeeper.quorum=localhost,
hbase.rpc.timeout=60000, hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort=57963,
zookeeper.znode.parent=/hbase, hbase.client.retries.number=350,
hbase.client.pause=100}, username='danushka'}). May be the key was modified?
java.lang.Exception
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager.deleteConnection(HConnectionManager.java:493)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager.deleteConnection(HConnectionManager.java:429)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.master.ReplicationLogCleaner.stop(ReplicationLogCleaner.java:141)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.CleanerChore.cleanup(CleanerChore.java:276)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.Chore.run(Chore.java:94)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 21.625 sec

Thanks,
Danushka

Re: Test failure on the master branch

Posted by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com>.
Yeah, I'm right: we needed the 5711 hack in there ~ a million years ago to
get the WordCountHBaseIT to work:
https://www.google.com/search?q=crunch+hbase-5711

I wonder why it's back now.

Posted by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com>.